A Perfect Pocono Mountain Getaway
Rest your head and ease your care-worn soul
Come to our Pocono Mountain hotel and enjoy the beauty of the Delaware Highlands and Northeastern Pennslyvania. Gather in our Poconos restaurant with friends or plan that vacation getaway with that special someone. Indulge in all the comforts you can dream of at The Settlers Inn — a beautifully restored Arts & Crafts lodge in the Lake Region of Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains.
Celebrate the simple joys
* Book a Poconos Mountains biking tour along the Lackawaxen River or a Driving tour along the scenic backroads hugging the Delaware River.
* Snuggle into one of our down comforters provided in every guest room, and rest awhile as a cloud-like pillow cradles your head.
* Recline in one of our mission rockers and let the fragrant steam rising from your mug of freshly brewed coffee or herbal tea enliven your senses.
* Cozy up beside our crackling fireplace on chilly days.
Savor farm-to-table delights
Our seasonal Pennsylvania artisan menus offer handcrafted dishes prepared with the freshest and healthiest local ingredients.
* Reserve your table at our chef-owned, farm-to-table Poconos restaurant.
* Order an irresistible artisan beer from our Chestnut Tavern or enjoy a glass of something more spirited from our Wine Spectator-recognized award-winning wine list.
* Dine alfresco-style on our backyard terrace overlooking The Inn’s colorful herb gardens perched along the banks of the meandering Lackawaxen River.