A The Settlers Inn wedding is a cherished memory created with thoughtful attention to detail. Our professional and courteous staff will assist you with every aspect of your special day — including florists, musicians, photographers (and more).
The Inn’s 25-year tradition of fresh farm-to-table cuisine and fine service will allow you to breathe easy and enjoy time with family, friends and your special someone in our Arts and Crafts-inspired gathering areas, manicured herb and flower gardens, or comfortable and eco-friendly guest rooms.
The Inn’s Undercroft Room unites artistry, simplicity and nature. A fireplace beautifully set with willow tree tiles is one of many fine craftsman touches throughout the space. Windows and glass-paned doors along the outside wall allow natural light to fill the room. A stone entryway leads to our gardens for outside entertaining. Cherry woodwork, art glass and arroyo wall sconces provide a sense of warmth, serenity and comfort for your reception.
The cornerstone of the Inn is our authentic regional cuisine. Each menu highlights fresh and healthy produce from local organic farmers and purveyors. Our wine list has been recognized by Wine Spectator for the past seven years with an Award of Excellence. Wine is an integral part of your dining experience and our sommelier is available to assist in pairing wines specific to your taste and menu. Click here to view our wedding menus.
The Inn offers comfortable lodging in twenty guest rooms, all with private bath, air conditioning and modern amenities individually appointed in the craftsman style with eco-friendly flair. Many feature cozy fireplaces and luxurious whirlpool tubs.
- The Undercroft, our private dining room with seating capacity for 125 guests
- A cocktail hour with open bar featuring premium brands of liquor, beers and wine plus three additional hours of open bar during the reception
- Champagne Toast (A non-alcoholic option is available)
- All menus include a selection of our housemade artisan breads
- Custom wedding cake designed and created by the Settlers Inn pastry chef
- Beautiful ivory linen tablecloths and napkins
- Event coordinator to assist with planning and orchestrating your reception
- All rates include tax and service. A twenty dollar discount will be applied for guests under age twenty-one. Children under twelve are discounted forty percent and there is no charge for children under three.
- Set up for on site wedding ceremony (garden or riverside): $350
- Dance floor: $150
- Tent (garden or outdoor reception): priced accordingly
- Specialty table linens: priced accordingly
To schedule a tour or receive a price quote, email the inn’s Wedding Coordinator.