Early October Spirits
The Halloween season conjures more than spooky ghouls and goblins here at The Inn. Join us this Friday, October 3, for some spirits of the hoppy kind as we welcome Sly Fox Brewery for an Oktoberfest Beer Dinner. Gathering time is 6 PM; dinner begins at 6:30.
Guests will enjoy German October charcuterie with preserved and pickled foods paired with growlers of draft Sly Fox Octoberfest followed by a hearty feast of seasonal dishes like:
– Krienerwurst and beer soup with lemon potato dumplings
– Wiesswurst and venison-cherry sausage with sweet and sour cabbage and carrots
– Pan seared sage rubbed veal on whipped sweat potatoes with fall spiced apples and fennel
– Stout and molasses marinated sirloin roast with figs and pistachios
Each course will be appropriately matched with comparison selections of new and traditional brews such as:
– Sly Fox Pikeland Pilsner vs. Jever Pilsner
– Sly Fox Helle vs. Weihenstephen Lager
– Sly Fox Saison vs. St. Bernardus Ale
– Sly Fox O’Reilly’s Stout vs. Guinness
Cost for the Oktoberfest Beer Dinner is $65 per person, plus tax and gratuities. Make your reservation today! Email email@example.com.
Tales from the Yummy Side…
Don’t miss The Inn’s Storytelling & Harvest Dinner featuring folklorist Josepha Sherman on Friday, October 31. Guests will shiver with delight at Sherman’s fantastic tales of fantasy and science fiction. Gathering time is 7 PM; dinner begins at 7:30. Cost for the Storytelling & Harvest Dinner is $55 per person, plus tax and gratuities. Reservations are filling up. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.